Today is Thursday, so it’s time to be thankful! Of course, I try to be thankful for the great things in my life every day of the week, but I find it helpful to have one day dedicated to remembering how lucky I am to have the people/things/opportunities that I do. It’s kind of like my opinion about Valentine’s Day; you shouldn’t need one day to tell people that you love them, but it’s kind of nice to take some time out of your day-to-day life to stop and think about the people you appreciate and do things to make them/yourself happy! Now, that I’m done that tangential explanation, here are the things I’m happy for today:
- Great family, friends, and pets to return home to (which I will be doing tonight, YAY)
- My abundant tea collection which I’ve been getting a lot of use from to relax me during the busy time leading up to finals (see this article to read about the cool soothing powers of tea!)
- Access to my university’s gym with my tuition (I mean… I definitely pay enough to deserve it, but it’s nice to have and I’m thankful that I do have it!)
- The Red My Lips organization/campaign (if you haven’t read my article about it, please do)
- The fact that Garrett Hedlund is starring in an upcoming Peter Pan movie
What are you thankful for today?